Who are we
At Legend, we understand that choosing the right school for your child is an important decision. This school was opened with a purpose of imparting quality education to students who stay deprived of getting education in English medium schools.
We are committed to ensuring every child has an exciting, enriching and successful start to school life, which gives them a firm foundation to continue their learning journey with us as they move through the school.
The students participated enthusiastically in the Rakhi making competition.
We focus on the physical fitness of every child so as to have more energy, strength and stamina, keep the mind sharp
Craft & Drawing
Art and design as a subject on the curriculum, is generally taken for granted as an entitlement for children.
The role of the governing body is to ensure that our school provides an effective education for our children and meets all the statutory requirements. This is a huge task, and our governors are committed and hard working. The day-to-day management of the school is delegated to the Headteacher and the governors act as ’critical friends’ to support any school improvement.
RAJNISH KUMAR DUBEY
At Legend, we aim to
- develop every child’s potential
- nurture a life-long love of learning
- create an exciting environment
- encourage independent thinking
- prepare every child to make a difference
- ensure self esteem and confidence
- share hopes and encourage optimism and self-belief
- provide opportunities to reflect on life and learning
- ensure everyone has a voice and an opportunity to be heard
- encourage good health and well-being for all
- tolerance, equality of opportunity and empathy
- respect for others and their values
- a partnership with parents and carers
- the opportunity to learn from others, whatever their creed, colour or culture
Play Group to UKG
Class I to XII
Members of staff and teachers are present during recess time on the playground and also at the end of every day as the pupils leave school.
Our pupils are asked to wear a uniform:
- In summer : Navy blue trousers/skirt and sky blue shirt with school logo.
- In winter : The same with sweater and school cap
- Sports dress : Navy blue lower and orange polo t-shirt with school logo.